Moving Beyond the Blueprint
On June 15, Sacramento County expired its Public Health Order and aligned with the State of California to move
Beyond the Blueprint for a Safer Economy. Businesses are now able to fully reopen, remove capacity and distancing restrictions for most businesses and activities. There are still limited exceptions for Mega Events which include 5,000+ people indoors or 10,000+ outdoors.
What Will California Look Like After June 15?
Fully vaccinated individuals can choose to not wear a masks with some exceptions:
- Work settings when required by Cal/OSHA
- Public transportation (transit, airplanes, trains, etc)
- Health care settings
- K-12 schools, child care & youth settings (this may change - updated 1-12 guidance coming soon)
- When required by a business
- Emergency & homeless shelters
- Correctional facilities and detention centers
Masks are required for non-vaccinated individuals.
No person can be prevented from wearing a mask as a condition of participation in an activity or entry into a business. See the June 15, 2021 CDPH Mask Guidance for more information.
For questions about COVID-19, call the Sacramento County COVID Hotline at (916) 875-2400.